Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 16


(My friend 'My')


I finished the letter to C - about how I didn't like her that way before and do now and GOD - I'm so scared about sending it -- the more I wait, the more certain I am she will not have meant what I thought she did ~~I can only sigh.

School was hard and wonderful in streaks today. I studied alone 1st, played tennis 2nd (and everyone watched me mess up and I nearly cried), was supposed to study Thai 3rd, but this lady spoke almost no English and showed me powerpoint presentations on Surat Thani (written in Thai) and I think she thought I understood them. Then, 4th, I went to basketball with My, which was a little better than tennis -- then I went to lunch and dribbled all over myself, then went to MATH! I had a wonderful time in that class. I felt smart. I love math, and everything just went wonderfully there. I sat with My. Then I went and watched M. 1 students dance, then met older kids and answered questions for a while.

Math was so great. I can't get over it. It balanced out the morning. I hope C emails me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment